Minneapolis, MN, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Medication Management Market By Software (Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), Clinical Decision Support System Solutions, Medication Administration Software, Inventory Management Software, Other Software), By Mode Of Delivery (On Premise, Web-Based, Cloud-Based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Other Healthcare Institutions) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Medication Management Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 2.25 Billion in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 5.87 billion mark by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 10.90% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
What is Medication Management? How big is the Medication Management Industry?
Medication Management Report Coverage & Overview:
Medication management refers to the services offered directly to or on behalf of the individual by an authorized healthcare professional towards monitoring the efficacy of drugs and compliance with a proper medication regimen which includes investigating potentially negative or unintended medical interactions, coordination with care providers, monitoring of necessary laboratory reports, and important habits & practices on the basis of licensed prescriber’s orders. Thus, it revolves around the administration, prescription, and monitoring of medications and their potential side effects, including medication management and support & training for the individual for enhancing the overall well-being of an individual.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with a Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/medication-management-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 193+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Global Medication Management Market: Growth Dynamics
The demand for medication management is expected to surge exponentially due to an increase in the cases of chronic diseases and a surge in the geriatric population across the globe. There has been an increase in the number of hospitals to cater to the growing population and the various diseases contracted by them. Thus, for effective management, tracking, and prescription of medication and drugs to people, more and more hospitals and clinics adopt innovative technologies including medication management systems so as to carry out systematic management in numerous healthcare processes.
Besides, the rise in need to reduce healthcare expenditure, the shortage of healthcare professionals, and the increase in focus towards decreasing medication errors in hospitals drive the growth of the global medication management market. In addition, rapid investments in the healthcare sector, growing initiatives from the government, and an increase in expenditure on healthcare information technology (HIT) create remarkable opportunities for the growth of the market. However, high costs associated with the implementation and service maintenance of software and the unavailability of proper healthcare infrastructure in underdeveloped and certain countries restrict the growth of the medication management industry to an extent.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/medication-management-market
|Market Size in 2021||USD 2.25 billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 5.87 billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||10.90% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Cerner Corporation, GE Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, Medication Management Systems Inc., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Optum, Inc., Medical Information Technology, Inc., Omnicell Inc, Talyst, LLC, QuadraMed Affinity Corporation, BIQHS, Allscripts, Healthcare Solutions, ARxIUM, BD, Wiegand AG, NEXUS AG, Genoa, Cardinal Health among other global players|
|Key Segment||By Software, By Mode of Delivery, By End-Use, And By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Medication Management Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global medication management market is segmented based on software, mode of delivery, end-use, and region.
Based on end-use, the global market is bifurcated into hospitals, pharmacies, and other healthcare institutions. The hospitals segment held the dominating market share in 2021, holding about 71.1% of the market share, and is further expected to grow exponentially at a promising CAGR during the forecast period. The major reason for the growth of this segment is the heavy investment and upgradation undertaken by hospitals and to appreciably revamp their IT systems. This is mainly because clinics and hospitals are incessantly laying emphasis on untangling composite clinical processes, allocating appropriate medications, and enhancing overall workflow efficiency.
Based on the mode of delivery, the global market is bifurcated into on-premise, web-based, and cloud-based. The cloud-based solution segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding about 60.10% of the market share, and is further expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The major reason for the extensive adoption of cloud-based deployment solutions is that it favors convenient information sharing with clients and stakeholders even in remote places. Furthermore, they stress on data protection of the patient which further drives the growth of the segment during the forecast period. Apart from that, various cloud service providers offer innovative solutions that provide assurance and cover potential threats against data losses and thefts.
The global Medication Management market is segmented as follows:
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Clinical Decision Support System Solutions
- Medication Administration Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Other Software
By Mode of Delivery
- On Premise
- Other Healthcare Institutions
Browse the full “Medication Management Market By Software (Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), Clinical Decision Support System Solutions, Medication Administration Software, Inventory Management Software, Other Software), By Mode Of Delivery (On Premise, Web-Based, Cloud-Based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Other Healthcare Institutions) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medication-management-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Medication Management market include –
- Cerner Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- McKesson Corporation
- Medication Management Systems Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Optum Inc.
- Medical Information Technology Inc.
- Omnicell Inc
- Talyst LLC
- QuadraMed Affinity Corporation
- Healthcare Solutions
- Wiegand AG
- NEXUS AG
- Cardinal Health
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global medication management market is expected to grow annually at a promising CAGR of around 10.90% during the forecast period 2022-2030.
- In terms of revenue, the global medication management market size was valued at around USD 2.25 Billion in 2021 and is projected to grow to around USD 5.87 Billion, by 2030.
- Medication engagement involves the process of supply and administration of medicines so that they can be to be effectively monitored and validated electronically. It is a strategy that makes sure that the patient comprehends the purpose of the medications and consumes it appropriately at the right time. It also focuses on ameliorating the application of medicines based on the patient’s condition.
- Based on software, the inventory management segment held the largest market share in 2021, and is further predicted to grow at a promising CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on mode of delivery, the cloud-based segment held the dominating market share in 2021 and is further projected to cite a promising CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on end-use, the hospitals segment held the largest market share in 2021 and is further expected to grow exponentially at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on region, the North American market dominated the global market share in 2021, and is further predicted to grow at a notable CAGR during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/medication-management-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Medication Management industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Medication Management Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Medication Management Industry?
- What segments does the Medication Management Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Medication Management Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Software, By Mode of Delivery, By End-Use, And By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/1349
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
Geographically, in the global medication management market, the North American market accounted for the highest market share in 2021, holding about 52.3% of the market share, and is further predicted to grow exponentially at a remarkable CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in the cases of infectious & chronic diseases, a surge in the geriatric population, and the adoption of a sedentary lifestyle among millennials have subsequently increased the number of prescriptions in the region which drive the growth of the market.
Besides, the prevalence of modern healthcare infrastructure, the increase in awareness about innovative technologies, and the adoption of effective medication management solutions by hospitals and pharmacies from numerous small and medium market players drive the growth of the market in this region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- In January 2023, Zhongchao Inc., a China-based online information company that provides its services to patients with oncology and various other diseases, announced that its subsidiary Shanghai Zhongxin Medical Technology Co. Ltd., launched an innovative program called Medication Management Assistance Mini Program on a highly popular internet platform WeChat. The program envisions maneuvering and resolving various medication intrusions faced by cancer patients, assisting them in seamlessly managing numerous issues at the time of medication and streamlining the entire treatment process. The program is equipped with several functions such as an automatic reminder set-up for patients to undertake essential precautions and medications depending on the severity of the cancer consumption pattern of variant medications.
- In October 2022, Omnicell, a dominant provider of medical management solutions for various pharmacies and health systems, announced the launch of its Specialty Pharmacy Services. This broad offering is specially designed to favor health systems set up, function, and enhance a fully managed, hospital-owned specialty pharmacy program.
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a brochure of the report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/medication-management-market
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Medication Management Market?
- Which key factors will influence Medication Management Market growth over 2022-2030?
- What will be the value of the Medication Management Market during 2022-2030?
- What will be the CAGR value of the Medication Management Market during 2022-2030?
- Which region will contribute notably towards the Medication Management Market value?
- Which are the major players leveraging the Medication Management Market growth?
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
Warehouse Management Systems Market By Offering (Software, Services), By Tier (Advanced WMS (Tier 1), Intermediate WMS (Tier 2), And Basic WMS (Tier 3)), By Industry (Third Party Logistics (3PL), Automotive, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Chemicals, Electricals & Electronics, Metals & Machinery, And Others) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/warehouse-management-systems-market
Learning Management System Market By Component (Solutions And Services), Delivery Mode (Distance Learning, Instructor-Led Training, And Blended Learning), Deployment (Cloud And On-Premises), User Type (Academic And Corporate), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/learning-management-system-market
IoT Sensors Market By Sensor Type (Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Inertial Sensor, Image Sensor, Touch Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Flow Sensor, Accelerometer, And Others), By Network Technology (ZIGBEE, Z-WAVE, NFC, RFID, Wired, Wireless, And Others), By Vertical (Industrial, Consumer, And Commercial, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/iot-sensors-market
Programmable Robots Market By Type (Hardware And Software), By Application (Entertainment, Research & Education, And Others) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/programmable-robots-market
Wireless Health Market By Technology (Wireless Personal Area Network (WPAN), Wi-Fi, Worldwide Interoperability For Microwave Access (WiMAX), And Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN)), By Component (Hardware, Software, And Services), By Application (Hospitals & Nursing Homes, Home Care, And Pharmaceuticals), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/wireless-health-market
Marketing Analytics Software Market By Deployment (Cloud And On-Premise), By Application (Online Marketing, E-Mail Marketing, And Content Marketing), By End-User (Retail, BFSI, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Travel & Hospitality, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/marketing-analytics-software-market
Global Smart Mirror Market, By Component (Services, Software, And Hardware), By Type (Interior Mirror And Exterior Mirror), By Technology (Embedded Technology And Smart Material), By Augmented Reality Feature (AR-Smart Mirror And Non-AR-Smart Mirror), By End-User (Automotive, Healthcare, Consumers, And Others) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/smart-mirror-market
Printed Electronics Market- By Material (Substrates, Plastic, Glass, Paper, Inks, Dielectric Inks, And Conductive Inks), By Technology (Flexography, Ink-Jet Printing, Gravure Printing, And Screen Printing), And By Application (Displays, OLEDS, Sensors, And PVs): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, And Forecast, 2022–2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/printed-electronics-market
LED Driver Market- By Product Type (Constant Current & AC LED And Constant Voltage), By Control Feature (Wired And Wireless), By Channel Count (Single, Dual, And Three & Above), And By End-User (Residential, Office, Retail & Hospitality, Outdoor, Healthcare & Educational Institutions, And Industrial): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, And Forecast, 2022–2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/led-driver-market
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market- By Application (Business Intelligence & Analytics, Power Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Asset Management, And Environment Monitoring), By Deployment (Cloud And On-Premise), By Data Center Type (Cloud & Edge Data Center, Colocation Data Center, Managed Data Center, And Enterprise Data Center), By Component (Services And Solution), And By End-User (Healthcare, IT & ITES, BFSI, Government & Public Sector, And Telecommunication): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, And Forecast, 2022–2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/data-center-infrastructure-management-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
Follow Us on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Y0Yfi7N8zSs
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 7768 006 007
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: [email protected]